2) Describe how cultural differences can play a role in family caregiving
- Discuss one ethical dilemma as it relates to family caregiving and aging.
When working in a field, especially, as social worker, from time to time, individuals face different challenges. These challenges are part of work, and most of the times, agencies’ code, which is usually very comprehensive, guides the individuals, when they have to take such difficult decisions. The code is devised, after studying numerous such cases, where individuals had to take hard decisions. Therefore, in case of difficulty, it is indispensible to visit code. However, there are certain occasions, when code conflicts with the possible remedy and it becomes enormously difficult for individual to take decision.
The competing duties could baffle an individual and in this confusion, that individual may take a decision, which may reduce the ability, of individual, of taking a better decision.
In such situation, an individual has many options, and one the most valid option, is to consult with colleague and superiors. This helps a person to understand situation easily and provide various options to him.
Ethical dilemmas force the individual to take decisions. It is a situation, where decision is enforced upon individual and of the party, either agency or patient, would face the consequence of decision. Therefore, it is an established perceptive, in social-work realm, that never go alone, in such situations; consult peers and trusted colleagues. The primary responsibility, of an individual is to protect the interests, of client, agency and his own.
The number of perceptions increase options and refine the thinking process, by making it more systematic. However, it is the responsibility, of an individual to take a decision, which could reduce or mitigate the consequences, of particular decision.
- Describe how cultural differences can play a role in family caregiving (beliefs, levels of support, and physical and emotional outcomes among caregivers of different ethnic backgrounds).
It is apparent from studies that culture strongly affect and shape behavior and attitude, of individuals. A person takes his values and morals from society, and his notions and percepts are shaped by culture. Therefore, we see that people from different parts of the world, belonging to different cultures, depict different behavior and attitude, in different situations.
It is not just culture, but also various factors, which contribute to build a certain character and this character distinguishes from other characters, based on its response, preferences and choices.
Caregivers, which profess different religion and belong to different cultures, would react to a situation, in a very different way. Their attitude, towards a person, who needs care, would vary, as their personal belief and cultural reality varies.
People, who are more devoted to religion and have spiritual outlook on life would be more responsive to a situation, where a family member needs medical or other such attention.
This is because individuals consider such opportunity a salvation and a mean to come close to God. Therefore, they are not merely moved by emotions, but it is also religious obligation for them to help these individuals. Therefore, when we study such cases, it becomes apparent to us that most of family-caregivers are also religiously motivated.
In some cultures, there exists a strong family structure, which makes an individual obligatory to family responsibilities. These individuals are bound by family tradition and values, which make subtly compel them to provide care to individuals, who need such care. Therefore, it can be concluded that different ethnic backgrounds, cultures and religious beliefs do affect the attitude and behavior, of individual, towards a particular person.
- What is the role of spirituality and/or religion in the lives of many family caregivers?
The studies reveal the religious people are more devoted such obligations than other individuals. This is because religious people consider helping others their religious and moral obligation. Actually, their moral obligations are defined by their moral obligations are intertwined with their religious obligations and they act for the blessing, of Almighty. This is also to be understood that religious people consider such challenges a mean to acquire salvation. For instance, an individual, who is spiritual or religious, will be more dedicated or devoted to an individual, who require, care, as that person is being consider a mean to fulfill religious and spiritual obligations.
From the study it not hard to deduce that religious people, who are guided and driven by their religious theology, act more devotedly and care about an individual, who needs help, more than those, who are not much religious and not bounded by such spiritual and moral code
Invalid File Type, please use doc or docx word document file.
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- Supplier’s Financial Evaluation according to the standards of CIPS
- Human Resources Services in Composidie, Inc
- Financial Analysis of Digby
- Reaction of attitude and values
- Opening of a successful Fast Food Restaurant
- English Grammar
- How to rent an apartment
- How to have a perfect party
- Efficient market hypothesis and small firm effect
- Ethical Dilemma
- Transformational leadership
- Healthy People Initiative 2020
- The Truth About Aging Populations
- SOPEL (The Saudi Oxford Program for Educational Leadership)
- Identifying the Reasons behind Team Ineffectiveness
- Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers
- Current Events (Economics Quiz
- Brothers Going Separate Ways or Not?
- Barret Farm Foods: A small firm’s international launch
- Financial Analysis of Airheads Trampoline Arena
- Critical analysis of procurement approaches in supply chain
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- English Grammar: Parallelism
- Efficient market hypothesis and small firm effect
- Australian market including Porter's 5 forces analysis
- Intercontinental Hotel with hotel industry issue (bed bugs
- Reactive or Proactive Paradigm
- FCF Valuation Model
- Severance Pay & Its Issues
- Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
- Electronic payment methods, security issues and measures to avoid security breach
- Application of core concepts of management to professional work
- Price of Services and per capita GDP across countries
- American International Group, Inc
- Code of ethics: Dick's Sporting Goods and Recreational Equipment Incorporation
- Creation, Delivery and Customer Values
- Difference in Chief Information Officer
- Learning centers free choice and open-ended
- Human Resources
- A day in the life of Alex Sander:
- Financial Management
- Waterless Flood (Social Media
- Reactive/proactive paradigm
- Gardner (Pursuit of Happyness
- Period of Time, Changed Me
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Media Richness
- ‘Capacity planning is the most crucial aspect of managing an operation successfully’.
- Global Entrepreneurship
- J.C Penney Company
- Mobile Security Issues
- PFIZER: Going “ Off Label”
- Pros and Cons of GATT
- IT Application on Ratsie’s Restaurant
- Global Fortune 500 (Toyota
- Questions and answers
- Sales manager
- Problem Question & Answer
- Pay and incentive plan
- Questions and answers (C, 1-7)
- Questions & Answers
- Women Leadership Quality
- Evaluation of distinguish budget presentation awards presented to East Point and Fayette County
- 7C’s of Communication
- The Affect Of Saudi Culture On Organization
- Application essay on understanding and developing customer service strategy for a bank
- Marketing Automation
- Shipping of product
- Issues in Africa
- Decision model
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users (Chapter 11, 12)
- St. Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital Case “Quality life cycle”
- Question & Answer
- Marketing Automation and Optimization
- Leadership and Management
- Risk management in Public sector
- Li &Fung 2006
- Questions/Answers and Summary
- Mineral Water Supply to Homes & Offices
- Comparison and contrast of Death of General Wolfe and the Slave Ship
- Scientific Turmoil CASE: Chapter 11
- Alex’s lemonade Stand foundation for Childhood Cancer
- Corporate Social Responsibility at Agility
- Annotations & References
- Diversification and Integration
- Quality life cycle A case of St. Luke’s Hospital
- Ethics and Global Competition at Pfizer
- A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Financial Incentives For
- Use of Excel
- Self-analysis survey and formulation of career and life planning
- Proactive & Ends in Minds
- First Things First & Think Win-Win
- IT Application on 9b Apparel
- IT Application on Zikrayet Restaurant and Hooka
- Forty Maps That Explain the Internet
- Happiness can’t be money
- Those Winter Sundays
- Control and Monitoring Systems
- Leadership Concepts History Timeline
- Impact of the High interest rate and low interest rate in the economy
- Informational Writing
- A Smarter Way to Make Sausage
- Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading Questions and Answers
- Coca Cola Case study analysis:
- Question & Answers: case Study
- Cape Breton Sydney, Montreal and Calgary
- Callable bonds
- Journal Article Analysis
- Explanation of Internet through Different Look
- : Beyond Treason Submitted
- 40 maps that explains the internet
- Question & Answer Session Iraq for Sale
- Question & Answer Session On Beyond Treason by William Lewis
- Math: personal philosophy of teaching, write one paragraph for each:
- Internet Maps
- International Business Plan: Setting Up Retail Furniture Business in India
- The long Ranger and Tonto Fist fight in Haven
- Strategic Planning Submitted
- Exporting Wood from Canada to Saudi Arabia
- Moderate physical Activity: Lifestyle Approach
- World Trade Organization Submitted by
- QUALITY CONTROL PRACTICES IN FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY
- Political Economy affecting business operations in Saudi Arabia
- Cultural Intelligence in Action in Contemporary World
- Ethical practices in my Life
- Article: The Mutual Fund Industry 60 years Later: For Better or Worse? By John Bangles
- Violence and Hostility at Work Submitted By:
- Questions/Answers Of Leadership articles
- Answers to the Questions Name
- Economics, Environment and Global Warming Submitted by:
- E-Business Submitted by
- Articles on Global Auto Industry
- Term paper analysis: Global Production Sharing in the Japanese Automobile Industry: A Comparative Analysis
- A day in the life of Alex Sander: Driving in the fast Lane at Landon Care Products
- Entrepreneurial Risk: Jordan Baltimore and Oyster Digital Media Name
- Questions & Answers Submitted by
- “Employee Benefits and Services” “Managing Employee Relations” “Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace
- Technology Solves Code Galore Business Problem
- Response questions
- Distilling the Facts for Your Boss
- Analysis of the Workplace Creativity Criterion Space
- Launch plan website
- Nuggets of Wisdom from The Gold Mine
- Question and Answer
- Opportunity Cost, Competitive Advantage and Trade
- BRIC Economies
- IVK I.T. Budget
- Financial analysis of mortgage industry
- Nestle Supply Chain Management
- A Project by Simulation Model
- Gold Nuggets
- Wells Fargo/ Wachovia Merger
- “BOON Coffee Company”
- Marketing strategy
- Progress Report
- How to Write a Progress Report?
- Recommendation Reports
- Business Blogs and Social Media at Work
- Delta Mu Dealt Honor Society
- Feasibility, profitability and break-even analysis for single and multiple wash line
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- DC and Stepper Motor
- Economics, Environment and Global Warming
- Refugees and Health Care in Canada
- Amazon Company Brief Description and History
- Organizational Analysis: Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc
- Five Unethical business practices: Prevention and role of researcher
- Three Dimensional Printing
- Week 4 Discussion
- Case-Starbucks Corporation, April 2012
- Starbucks Coffee
- The U.S. Air Force Honors Fallen Heroes
- Analysis of Starbucks environment
- Country Report on India
- IT security
- Opportunities and Threats of Digital Signage Industry
- Proposal: Awareness of Sharks in Florida
- International Financial Markets
- The use and abuse of illicit drug
- CAPM (SML) Simulation
- Internet Importance in Life
- Current growth and potential of social media and networking
- Self-Assessment and Conflict Management
- Keeping Up with the Quants: Your Guide to Understanding and Using Analytics
- Franz Edelman Paper Review Of
- Malaysian International
- Case Study: Coke and Pepsi in India
- Human Resource Management Discussion
- Cineplex Loyalty Program
- Consumer Behavior
- Rare Minerals and Monopoly of China
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.