This study comprises of financial analysis of a company including the ratio analysis and the per forma analysis. To accomplish the purpose of the study, Apple Inc. is selected. Apple Inc. is a public company based in United States and incorporated on January 1977. The main business of the company is too design, manufacture and market electronic products like the mobile communication, media devices, personal computers, related software and music players. The marketing section of the business consists of networking solutions, services, accessories and third party digital content and applications. The main products of the company include the iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV and operating systems like iOS and OS X. The company falls under the sector of Computer hardware & Equipment while the industry is electronics computers and electronics computer manufacturing.
The competitors of the company are those company falling in the same industry. The competitors of the Apple Inc. are selected randomly for the purpose of comparison in the ratios analysis. The five selected competitors of Apple Inc. are listed below for further reference.
- Apple Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Co
- Oracle Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Unisys Corp.
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
Financial analysis of the company refers to evaluating the financials of a company to extract useful information. These financials are usually a part of the financial reports of the company which has now become an accounting obligation for the public companies. In this study, the financial analysis is based on the evaluating the current financial health of the company as well the the future predictions for the company. For the purpose of the evaluating the current financial health of the Apple Inc. ratio analysis of the company is part of the study.
The ratio analysis uses the different sections and types of financial statements to come up with useful information. This section of the study explicitly defines the ratios and their interpretations. In addition, a comparison with the industry average is determined. The ratio analysis consists of different types of ratios, determining different aspects of the financial health. These categories of ratios are defined below separately
Click the button above to view the complete essay, speech, term paper, or research paper
Subject: Consumer Behavior
- Commonalities in varied problems
- The coca cola company operations management
- Inequitably During Job
- Making Layoff decision under Arkansas age discrimination in employment act (ADEA)
- Intercontinental Hotel with hotel industry issue (bed bugs)
- Current Events (Economics Quiz)
- Leadership flaws in Engineers ABC
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Discopress Case Study
- on Multichannel Retailing
- Activity Total Benefit – Total Cost Exercise
- Describe the three key elements of motivation
- Describe three components of an attitude. Give an example for each
- Case Analysis On Apple’s Winning Marketing Strategy
- Creates Constancy of Purpose for Improvement of Product & Service
- : Give a description for the following terms
- Processing time of loan
- What is the core of Chinese educational philosophy
- Exam On Strategic Management
- Tannen Wears Jump Suits, Sensible Shoes
- Is there a relationship between States owned vehicles and fuel consumption in US
- What does Tannen mean that women are “marked?”
- What Is Wind Energy
- Starboard Builds 3.7% Stake in Advance Auto Parts
- Why did Levi's consider selling their jeans at Wal-Mart
- Collection, Organization & Interpretation of Information
- Executive Summary (Technically no title is necessary for an Executive Summary)
- How does Swift return us to the world of a more or less normal travel narrative at the end of the book
- Personal Culture Report
- on Case Analysis and Question & Answers
- Diagram Models On Systems Modeling and Simulation
- What are some of the potential benefits of a more formalized approach to forecasting
- What did Snapple do in the past two years so that you have more likes on Facebook than the market leader, Amazon Tea
- How do I feel about the drinking age be lowered then 18
- Neural Responses to Smoking Stimuli Are Influenced by Smokers' Attitudes towards Their Own Smoking Behaviour
- You have an opportunity to pitch a movie version of Tennyson's " Ulysses" to a Hollywood studio
- What is his main message in this communication to CEOs
- Cold war continues: coke and Pepsi in 2006
- Discussion on Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Interview Of George Charlie President of GC Atlantic
- Reflection Paper On Renewable Wind Energy Purchasing
- Reflection Paper On Appendix A Applied Research
- Business relationship and contracts
- Forecasting of Energy consumption from Wind:
- Security Weaknesses in Arbitrated Quantum Signature Protocols
- on Leadership Skills & its Measurements
- Answering brief questions Management
- Financial Analysis Of Regions Bank
- Case Analysis On Oprah Winfrey’s Dream School for Impoverished South African Girls
- Event reflection on Turbulent Waters: Challenges Facing America’s Colleges and Universities