We are Gradually Shifting our website to new domain TutorsOnSpot.com. TutorsOnspot is a wordlwide forum where we help our clients all over the world to meet the best Academic Writers.

s

Sales and Market

Subject: Business-to-Business Marketing

Paper Model: APA

Paper Type: Business Plan

Total Words: 623

This document is written by an Expert Academic Writer on
TutorsonSpot.com

Document Outline

Sales and Market

 


Document Preview

As the business activities of the company are directly related to the demographics of the population, most importantly the growth of population, the increasing population suggests a high growth potential for the company. Thus, this section of the study is to establish a point of view regarding the target market of the company and the sales relationship. In order to establish this fact, a thorough study of the lighting industry and the target market of the company.

According to the case, in the year 2009, the lighting industry was worth $73 million. In addition to that the growth rate for the industry is around 9% over the coming five years. The major sections of the industry are evaluated to be the segments as homes, outdoor, offices, retail, industry, and hospitality, healthcare, entertainment and automotive. The lighting industry is considered to be an oligopolistic in reference to economic structure, therefore a few companies are leading the industry and most of the profit share is divided in these leading companies. According to the Global Lighting Industry the market leaders are “The big Three”, Philips, OSRAM and General Electric. Around 48% of the total market share is covered by these leading companies whereas the remaining 52% is constituted by the remaining firms in the industry.


You can also get help in Re-Writing/Paraphrasing this paper with Guaranteed 0% Plagiarism by an Expert Academic Writer on
TutorsonSpot.com

Click the button above to view the complete essay, speech, term paper, or research paper

Tags


Related Uploads

5 pages
.

Question Answer

Subject: Business-to-Business Marketing

Model: APA

Type: Assignment

Words: 1151

.
5 pages
.
5 pages
.

Assignment on: Marketing article

Subject: Consumer Behavior

Model: APA

Type: Assignment

Words: 815

.
2 pages

New Homes Sales

Subject: Strategic Marketing

Model: APA

Type: Assignment

Words: 262

3 pages
.
.
2 pages
.

Structuring sales force

Subject: Consumer Behavior

Model: APA

Type: Research Paper

Words: 144

.
5 pages
.
3 pages

Sales and Market

Subject: Business-to-Business Marketing

Model: APA

Type: Business Plan

Words: 623

pages

Sales manager

Subject: Business-to-Business Marketing

Model: APA

Type: Assignment

Words: 376

12 pages
1 pages
.

Sales management

Subject: Customer Relationship Management

Model: APA

Type: Assignment

Words: 602

.
pages
.
.
2 pages
2 pages
.
.
pages
.
.
13 pages
.
.
16 pages

Competitive overview

Subject: Consumer Behavior

Model: APA

Type: Case Study

Words: 4940

5 pages
.
.
pages
.
1 pages

Financial Data & Projections

Subject: Consumer Behavior

Model: APA

Type: Admission Essay

Words: 2048

Tutor Images